Friday, October 11, 2013

Return to Shaving the Old Fashioned Way


When my dad taught me to shave, the first thing her did was get me a good shaving brush.  In my 20s I ended up changing to the typical shaving foam canister, but the lure of the vintage appeal from this Edwin Jagger Shaving Brush is starting to convince me to come back to my old ways.

Edwin Jagger shaving brushes are filled with the highest quality, hand graded badger hair from the badger species Meles Meles (a sustainable source). Badger hair has been used for more than two centuries to make the finest shaving brushes. Rather than repelling it the hair absorbs water, and, when combined with a good quality shaving cream or soap, produces a rich shaving lather. Check it out at http://www.gentsupplyco.com/Edwin-Jagger-Shaving-Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment